Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1: And so it begins....

 OH yes, it is that time of the year again.

If you are new, I welcome you. If you have visited before, I hope I can share some new ideas wrapped up in some ancient terror.  This year I want to explore more than just the fear (read fun) behind zombies and take a look at reality behind them. No, it's not as boring as it sounds- its actually really freaking AWESOME! ( I promise!)

Plus I'll be sharing the joys of my own Zombie Immersion- that's books, movies, games, food, events, TV shows, and whatever else I can find to love about zombies!

For an introduction try this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/magazine/max-brooks-is-not-kidding-about-the-zombie-apocalypse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Max Brooks has gained notoriety since his book "World War Z" mashed together Zombies and the glory of Mr. Brad Pit to produce a blockbuster movie. Both the book and the movie have some amazing- sure to save your life- ideas; and if you want to survive they are worth checking out.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment