Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12: Favorite Foreign Zombie Movie


Foreign Zombie movies are always a treat, and I have seen many great ones. I think the first foreign zombie movie that really impressed me was Dead Snow. It's a Norwegian zombie flick with a Nazi twist. My favorite part involves bungee jumping using a zombie's entrails. Despite awesome scenes like that, it doesn't hold a candle to my favorite foreign movie- which hails from France! Amazing right? You think snails, romance, the Eiffel tower are the only good things to come out of France? Well then, my friend, you would be wrong.

Hoard, La Hoard in ze French, is an ass kicking good time. Giving no explanation for how or why, suddenly this apartment complex is infested with zombies and together 3 renegade police officers and a group of murderous criminals struggle to escape. This movie has 2 (count them 2) instances of zombie stomping, both of which are nothing short of AMAZING!


If you never watch another foreign movie in your life, THIS one is the one. It is streaming on Netflix … go watch it, watch it now!

So what is YOUR favortie foreign zombie movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment