Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18: Makes you flinch/ cover your eyes


I like to think that I am one tough cookie. I pride myself on being the one person in the room that doesn't flinch- but there are a few occasions where I just don't live up to my own personal standard. I can honestly can say that I don't flinch often, but the zombie movie that made me consistently flinch is Dawn of the Dead (2004)
If you've seen it, you probably know the scene. Yes, friends it is the death of zombie baby.
It is just WRONG to kill children- which is why most movies don't do it- at not least where you can actually see it. It is also probably why this movie doesn't actually show anything either. Unfortunatly, I did not know that until I stopped flinching/ covering my eyes during that part of the movie.





So fess up, what zombie movie makes you flinch/cover your eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment