Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27: Best Kill (Zombie)


Zombies kill people- I mean, that is what they do. So to pick out one best out of the billions of zombie kills in history is a daunting task. However, there is a zombie movie that has a collection of some of the best kills by a zombie ever. Dead Alive (1992) is a really great zombie movie and has kill after amazing kill. This is actually a pretty recent acquisition into my zombie and I nearly overlooked it- but I am SO glad I didn't. So today, your choices come from the same zombie movie.

Here is the trailer, sadly you have to search out this amazing zombie gem all on your own- but it is worth the search.



Now honestly, can you think of a better kill by a zombie in a movie than the choices presented here?

No comments:

Post a Comment