Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21: Zombies I was Inspired By


So initially, this post was supposed to be "H8 bc it sucked", but the only thing I could think of that sucked was the post itself. I LOVE zombies and there are a few that disappoint me or piss me off- but I don't hate them. So I decided to be more positive and talk about the zombies that inspired me.

Zombies have inspired me in a number of different ways. Literature, like Jane Slayer, has inspired me to write (Snow white and the Seven Zombies can be found at http://wlcm2adrisgenius.blogspot.com/2011/06/snow-white-and-seven-zombies.html); events, like Run for Your Lives, has inspired me to exercise (if you can believe it); Ideas from Creators like George Romero and Robert Kirkman have inspired me to think about zombies and survival in new and interesting ways; and in a quirky way, movies like Severed and ZA: Zombies Anonymous, have made me think about the real world around me.



And that is why, rather than complain, I chose to share my inspirations instead.

So I know it sounds strange, but IS there a zombie that has inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment