Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17: Love, but haven’t seen in a while


So I am all for instant gratification, so usually when I want to see a movie I either order it or go pick it up- so this was actually kind of difficult for me. While I was thinking about this post I realized that there was, in fact, a movie that I had been missing.

This summer, I was introduced to Evil Dead the Musical. The musical is an amazing mix of the first and second evil dead movies and I watched those movies in preparation for the play (which I have yet to see up close and personal). What I realized though, was that during my review, I left out a crucial piece of the Evil Dead puzzle- Army of Darkness- the third and final movie of the franchise. Army of Darkness still stars the amazing and strange acting talents of Bruce Campbell and his "boomstick", but adds a period twist when Ash is pulled into an evil vortex which lands him smack dab in the middle ages.

This movie was one of my very first zombie movies and I haven't seen it for a while. After starting this blog, I am definitely feeling the need to revisit it- especially because I want to confirm whether the movie actually classifies as a zombie movie. No matter what, I am sure I will enjoy it.



So what is the zombie movie that you love, but haven't seen for a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment