Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Night Flick: SARS Wars: Bangkok Zombie Crisis

This week's Friday Night Flick is another foreign one AND its one I personally have never seen before. Originally entitled, Khun krabii hiiroh, SARS wars: Bangkok Zombie Crisis follows Khun as he attempts to find a kidnapped girl in a building infested with zombies before the government sterilizes the area. Honestly, I haven't really been a fan of the movies that I have seen from Thailand, but this one has been hanging out in my DVD queue for more than a year. I'm hoping it will satisfy the itch I'm needing to scratch.


Since I haven't see this one yet, the only thing I have to go on is a semi broken description off of IMDB.com- but I hope you will share it with me via twitter feed tonight @ 8:30PM EST tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment