Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16: Best Zombie Book that is going to be a Movie

So as I've mentioned, I love the genre of classical novels that have been converted to full length horror stories. I think it's an amazing use of genius. My introduction to this genre is probably the book which opened every one's eyes- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

I have always been a fan of the Jane Austin classic- but this re imagining seemed to be written just from me and included all of my favorite things- an exciting and intelligent heroine, zombies, and of course, Mr Darcy! What's not to love?

And now I find that this brilliant piece of literature is going to be converted into a movie. Slated for 2013, there isn't even a solidified cast list yet- but I wait with baited breath for what I hope will be a worthy reproduction.

In the mean time, check out the book, which is available in book stores everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment